Often times you might wonder why women get Blow outs?
Myth: It’s because they have a special occasion. The truth is women come in for blow outs on a regular basis to make their hair look nice. You’re probably thinking why do I need someone to do my hair when I can just do it on my own. Here are 7 reasons you should start getting blow outs regularly:
- TOO BUSY – between work, husbands, kids, working out, etc. sometimes there just isn’t enough time to keep up with your appearance. That’s why its easy to let the professionals do that for you;) It’s also a great way to relax and have your me time.
- TIME SAVER -Believe it or not getting a blowout can really save you time. It only takes about 1 hour and you only need to come in about once a week
- LASTS LONGER– Every time I get a blowout I can go days without touching my hair vs when I do it myself. Between the products and professionals they can style your hair the correct way so it lasts longer than when you do it yourself.
- YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO DO YOUR HAIR -If you struggle doing your own hair, blowouts are definitely for you. Which is probably most women who haven’t gone to hair school;)
- CAN’T GET VOLUME -It is hard to get volume if you have flat, thin hair. With a blowout I can promise that we can get you the volume you never thought you could get.
- NATURALLY CURLY HAIR -Naturally curly hair can be hard to deal with. Blowouts can definitely help tame your hair. Also, why put yourself through the arm pain of blowing dry your own hair when you can give that task to the professionals.
- RELAXING -Not only are you getting the hair you dreamed of but your also getting one of the best head massages ever and an hour to just sit and relax! Who doesn’t want that?
Just a little Pre-warning: Beautiful hair may be addicting and relaxing.